Doctor of Technical Sciences
Head of the Department of Optimization of Chemical and Biotechnological Equipment, StPIT
Contact information: Russia, 190013, St. Petersburg, Moskovsky prospect, 26, StPIT
Tel. work .: (812) 49-49-276
- Head of the Department of Optimization of Chemical and Biotechnological Equipment, St. Petersburg State Technological Institute.
- Laureate of competitions in 2005 and 2006 of the Federal Center for Science and Technology Research and Development in Priority Areas of Science and Technology Development for the event “Conducting scientific research in priority areas of science, high technologies and education” for young doctors of sciences.
- Winner of a scholarship from the Government of St. Petersburg in 1997 and 1998 for young scientists to carry out research work on the development of a pulsating apparatus with nonlinear characteristics.
- Laureate of the competitions of the Committee for Science and Higher Education of the Government of St.Petersburg for conducting research in 2015 and 2017.
- Visiting Professor at the Ecole des mines d’Ales, France, 2016, at the Indian Institute of Technology Indore, 2016 at the Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse, 2017.
- Author of over 350 scientific papers, including over 130 articles and over 70 patents for inventions.
- Member of the editorial board of the journal “Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Technology”.
Development of theoretical foundations of energy-saving equipment for separation and mixing processes, as well as technical solutions associated with the practical implementation of methods for the extraction, synthesis of organic and inorganic substances in micro-scale and pulsation equipment.
Abiev R.Sh. Simulation of the Slug Flow of a Gas–Liquid System in Capillaries // Theor. Found. of Chem. Eng., 2008, Vol. 42, No. 2, pp. 105–117.
Abiev R.Sh. // Pulsating devices of a new generation – energy and resource-saving equipment for chemical production. Chem. prom. today, 2008, no. 4. P. 46-54.
Abiev R.S., Lavretsov I.V. Hydrodynamics and Mass transfer of Taylor flow of Gas-Liquid Systems in Micro Channels: Theory and Experiment // Chem. Eng. J., 2011, Vol. 176-177. P. 57-64.
Abiev R.Sh. Process intensification by pulsations in chemical engineering: some general principles and implementation // Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research, 2017, 56 (45), pp 13497–13507.
Vasilev M.P., Abiev R.Sh. Turbulent droplets dispersion in a pulsating flow type apparatus – new type of static disperser // Chem. Eng. J., 2018, Vol. 349, pp. 646-661.
Svetlov S.D., Abiev R.Sh. Formation mechanisms and lengths of the bubbles and liquid slugs in a coaxial-spherical micro mixer in Taylor flow regime// Chem. Eng. J. 2018, Vol. 354, pp. 269-284.
Proskurina O.V., Nogovitsin I.V., Il’ina T.S., Danilovich D.P., Abiev R.Sh., Gusarov V.V. Formation of BiFeO3 Nanoparticles Using Impinging Jets Microreactor // Russian Journal of General Chemistry, 2018, Vol. 88, No. 10, pp. 2139–2143.