Co-Chair of the Presidium of the Committee
Academician of RAS, professor, doctor of technical sciences.
Director of the International Institute of Logistics, Resource Saving and Technological Innovation (REC) of D. Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia.
Head of the Department of Logistics and Economic Informatics of D. Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia.
Chief Researcher at the Institute of Kurnakov Institute of General and Inorganic Chemistry of the Russian Academy of Sciences (IGIC RAS).
Working address: 125047, Moscow, Miusskaya square, 9.
Tel .: (495) 978 89 23.
- Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation.
- Honored Worker of the Higher School of the Russian Federation.
- Laureate of the Prize of the President of the Russian Federation in the field of education.
- Laureate of the RF Government Prize in Science and Technology.
- Laureate of the competition “Golden Names of Higher School of Russia-2018”.
- Author of over 1000 scientific papers, including 87 books, 30 patents and copyright certificates, 25 certificates of state registration of computer programs.
- Member of the Bureau of the Department of Chemistry and Materials Science of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
- Chairman of the Dissertation Council D212.204.16 at D. Mendeleev University of Chemical Technology of Russia.
- Deputy editor-in-chief of the RAS journal “Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Technology”. Member of the editorial boards of the journals: “Chemical Industry”, “Logistics”, “Applied Informatics”, “Sensors and Systems”, “Izvestiya Vuzov: Chemistry and Chemical Technology”, Proceedings of universities: Ferrous Metallurgy; “Oil and gas chemistry”; “Journal of Applied Chemistry”; Hemijska Industrija (Serbia).
- Trained 14 doctors of sciences and 101 candidates of sciences.
A well-known scientist in the field of chemical technology – the founder of a new scientific direction: “Theoretical foundations of engineering, ensuring the reliability and logistics management of energy and resource efficiency of chemical-technological systems for the production of high-quality products.”
- Meshalkin V.P. Expert Systems in Chemical Engineering: Foundations of Theory, Development and Application Experience. – M .: Chemistry, 1995 .– 368 p.
- Meshalkin V.P., Kantyukov R.A., Butusov O.B. Mathematical methods and information systems for analyzing the impact on the natural environment of the oil and gas complex. – SPb .: Nedra, 2014 .– 366 p.
- Meshalkin V.P., Kantyukov R.A., Akhmetova V.N. Strategic management of innovation in regional industrial complexes: methodological foundations and practical results. – SPb .: Nedra, 2014 .– 488 p.
- Meshalkin V.P. Resource-energy efficient methods of energy supply and minimization of waste from oil refineries. – M.; Genoa: Chemistry, 2010 .– 393 p.
- Meshalkin V.P., Dli M.I. Logistics and competitiveness management of petrochemical enterprises. – M.; Genoa: Chemistry, 2010 .– 452 p.
- Kravchenko K.A., Meshalkin V.P. Organizational design and development management of large companies. – M.: Academic Project; M.: Alma Mater, 2006 .– 527 p.
- Meshalkin V.P., Tovazhnyanskiy L.L., Kapustenko P.A. Fundamentals of the theory of resource-saving integrated chemical-technological systems. – Kharkov: NSU “KhPI”, 2006. – 410 p.
- V. V. Kafarov, V. P. Meshalkin Analysis and synthesis of chemical-technological systems: – M .: Chemistry, 1991. – 432 p.