Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor.
357532, Pyatigorsk, Kalinin Ave., 11, PMFI branch of Volgograd State Medical University
Work number: (8793) 38-07-10
Mob. number: 8-918-787-55-46
Head of the Department of Physics and Mathematics of the Pyatigorsk Medical and Pharmaceutical Institute, branch of the Volgograd State Medical University.
Author of over 250 works, including 3 monographs, 17 copyright certificates and patents for inventions.
Research and efficiency improvement of raw material extraction processes under the influence of high-intensity electric fields.
- Kazub V.T. “Extraction of biologically active compounds using electrical discharges in a liquid” // Monograph. – Ed. Volgograd State Medical University of the Ministry of Health of Russia, 300 p. – 2013.
- Kazub V.T., Koshkarova A.G. Intensification of extraction processes by a high-intensity pulsed electric field. Vestnik TSTU. 2014.Vol. 20.No. 3. – P. 496-501.
- Rudobashta S.P., Kazub V.T., Koshkarova A.G. Water extraction of raw materials under the influence of a high-intensity pulsed electric field // Bulletin of the FSBEI HPE “Moscow State Agrarian University named after V.P. Goryachkina “. 2016. No. 4 (74). S. 16-21.
- Kazub V.T., Orobinskaya V.N., Pisarenko O.N., Konovalov D.A. The effect of electric discharge treatment on biologically active compounds (ascorbic acid and lycopene) // International scientific research journal. 2016. No. 5-6 (47). S. 23-26.
- Kazub V.T. and other RF patent for invention № 2157231 from 25.06.99. RF. “A method of obtaining water-soluble polysaccharides with hepatoprotective activity from ginseng leaves.”
- Kazub V.T. and other RF patent for invention № 2169003 RF dated 19.07.99. “A method for producing polysaccharides from ginseng leaves or meal.”
- Rudobashta S.P., Kazub V.T., Koshkarova A.G. Investigation of the kinetics of extraction of raw materials under the influence of a pulsed field of high intensity. Vestnik MGAU im. V.P.
- Goryachkina. – 2017. – No. 5 (75). – S. 49-56.
Kazub V.T., Koshkarova A.G., Rudobashta S.P. Experimental study of extraction modes // Modern Science and Innovations. – 2017, No. 3. – P. 50-58.