Doctor of Technical Sciences
Professor of the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education “Moscow Polytechnic University”
Moscow, st. Avtozavodskaya, 16, Moscow Polytechnic.
Tel. mob. 8-905-761-14-60.
Head of the Department of Machines and Devices of Chemical Production.
Honored Scientist of the Russian Federation.
Laureate of the USSR State Prize.
Laureate of the RF Government Prize.
Member of the International Academy of Engineering.
Author of over 400 scientific works, including 6 monographs, 12 textbooks in the field of mechanics of solid dispersed media and chemical technology of energy-saturated materials and products.
8 doctors and 48 candidates of technical sciences were trained.
Improving the efficiency of the main processes of chemical technology and creating resource and energy-saving technological equipment.
- Assessment of the state of chemical engineering in the development strategy of the chemical complex of Russia // Chemical and oil and gas engineering, No. 3, 2005. P. 3-6. (no co-authors).
- Nanomaterials in the chemical industry // Chemical and Oil and Gas Engineering. No. 7, 2007. P.14-20 (without co-authors).
- Cryochemical method of obtaining nanomaterials // Chemical technology, vol. 8, No. 6, 2007. P. 244-250 (co-author: Trutnev N.S.).
- Cryochemical method of obtaining nanodispersed materials // Chemical and Oil and Gas Engineering, 2009, no. 2, p. 12-15 (co-author: Platov I.V.)
- Kinetics and structural nanoformation during crystallization of binary eutectic solutions of salts // Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Technology, No. 3, 2013 (without co-authors).
- Nano-sized structure formation in the process of crystallization of eutectic binary solutions // Chemical and Oil and Gas Engineering, no. 7, 2012, p. 21-23 (without coauthors).
- Heterogeneous crystallization of suspensions containing carbon nanotubes // Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Technology, vol. 48, no. 4, 2014, p. 372-378 (without coauthors).