Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor.
Head of the Department of Lomonosov Moscow State University of Fine Chemical Technologies.
Contact information: Address: 119571, Central Federal District, Moscow, Vernadsky Prospect, 86;
Tel. work .: (495) 246-05-55 (add. 209)
- Head of the Department of Chemistry and Technology of Basic Organic Synthesis, Lomonosov Moscow State University of Fine Chemical Technologies, councilor of the administration.
- Laureate of the Government Prize in the field of education, Laureate of the Prize of the International Publishing Company “MAIK Nauka”.
- Author of over 300 scientific papers, including 138 articles, 2 monographs and 11 patents for inventions.
- Laureate of the RF Government Prize in the field of education.
Chairman of the Dissertation Council D 212.131.08 for the defense of doctoral and master’s theses.
- Editor-in-chief of the journal “Fine Chemical Technologies”.
- Member of the editorial board of the journals “Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Technology” RAS, “Chemical Technology”, “Water Treatment, Water Treatment, Water Supply”.
- Member of the Presidium of the Board of the Russian Chemical Society of D. Mendeleev, Council of the Russian Union of Chemists.
- Head of the section “Chemistry and Chemical Technology” of the House of Scientists of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Thermodynamics of heterogeneous equilibria; development of theoretical foundations for the processes of rectification separation of multicomponent multiphase systems; thermodynamic-topological analysis of structures of phase diagrams of vapor-liquid equilibrium and stratification diagrams; synthesis of circuits using dividing complexes; energy saving in technologies for producing organic products.
- Frolkova A.V., Mayevskiy M.A., Frolkova A.K. Analysis of Phase Equilibrium Diagrams of Cyclohexene + Water + Cyclohexanone + Solvent System // Journal of Chemical & Engineering Data, 63 (3). P. 679-683.
- Valeriy Zhuchkov, Alla Frolkova, and Sergey Nazanskiy. Experimental measurements of mutual solubility of cyclohexanone, cyclohexene and ionic liquid // Chemical Papers (2018), Vol. 72, 5. P. 1107-1113.
- Frolkova A.K., Maevskii M.A., Oshanina I.V., Frolkova A.V. Cyclohexanone: The Main Methods of Obtaining and Extracting Target Products from a Reaction Mixture // Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Engineering (2018), 52 (4). P. 653-660.
- Anastasia V. Frolkova, Anna A. Akishina, Alla K. Frolkova, and Evgeniya V. Illarionova. The Method of Study of Liquid−Liquid−Liquid Equilibrium in Quaternary Systems // J. Chem. Eng. Data (2017). 62. P. 1348−1354.
- Anastasia V. Frolkova, Anna A. Akishina, Alla K. Frolkova, and Evgeniya V. Illarionova. The Method of Study of Liquid−Liquid−Liquid Equilibrium in Quaternary Systems // J. Chem. Eng. Data (2017), 62. P. 1348−1354.
- Semenov, I. P.; Pisarenko, Yu. A.; Frolkova, A. K. Separation of a reaction mixture of ethyl acetate production via ethanol dehydrogenation // Theoretical Foundations of Chemical Engineering (2017). V. 51, No. 4. P. 418-431.
- A.V. Frolkova, D.S. Zakharova, A.K. Frolkova, S.A. Balbenov. Liquid-liquid and liquid-liquid-liquid equilibrium for ternary system water – acetonitrile – cyclohexene at 298.15 K // Fluid Phase Equilibria (2016). V. 408. P. 10-14.