Doctor of Technical Sciences
Professor of the Kosygin State University of Russia
117997, Moscow, st. Sadovnicheskaya, 33, bldg. 1, The Kosygin State University of Russia
Tel. work .: (495) 951-08-20
Tel. mob .: 8-903-675-91-71
- Professor of the Department of Chemistry and Technology of Polymeric Materials and Nanocomposites at the Institute of Chemical Technology and Industrial Ecology.
- Head of the Department of Magistracy of The Kosygin State University of Russia.
- Member of the Expert Council of the Higher Attestation Commission on Chemical Technology, member of Dissertation Councils for specialties 05.17.06 and 05.19.05 at The Kosygin State University of Russia.
- Expert of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Specialist in the field of physical and chemical fundamentals of polymer processing by the method of phase separation in a precipitant medium and directed regulation of the processes of structure formation of polymer solutions in the production of fibrous-porous materials and coatings (biotechnological materials, packaging materials, films, synthetic leather, separating membranes, catalyst carriers). Investigation of the processes of complexation of polymer-polymer and interpolymer complexes with low-molecular-weight intermediaries and development of priority methods for their practical application, including in the form of nanosystems, for modifying polymer solutions in the preparation of highly porous materials and coatings for chemistry and biotechnology. Experience in the implementation of scientific and project activities and the implementation of scientific developments.
Additional professional interests are new educational technologies and their introduction into the educational process in the implementation of the University’s master’s programs.
- BokovaE.S., Vlasenko E.A., (20 %) Dedov A.V.(10%) A radio absorbing composite material based on compounded rubber and modified nonwoven fabric. Inorganic Materials: Applied Research, 2016. 7 (4), pp. 590-592.
- Bokova E.S., Kovalenko G.M., (40%) Impregnation of textile materials by flame retardants based on interpolymer complexes. Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedenii, Seriya Teknologiya Tekstil’noi Promyshlennosti, 2015, January (6), pp. 221-225.
- Elena S. Bokova *Grigory M. Kovalenko,BogusławWoźniak,Maria Pawłowa, Kseniya S. BokovaInterpolymer complexes as modifyingcompounds for reducing cotton blended fabric flammability. FIBRES & TEXTILES in Eastern Europe 2016; 24, 6(120): 8-14. pp.157-160
- Vlasenko E.A., (10%) Bokova E.S., Dedov A.V. (5%) Composite radar absorbing material based on filled rubber and modified nonwoven fabric. Materials Science. – 2016. – No. 2. – P. 41 – 43.
- Elena S. Bokova, Grigory M. Kovalenko, Ivan Yu. Filatov, Maria Pawlova, Kseniya S. Stezhka. Obtaining New Biopolymer Materials
- by Electrospinning // FIBRES & TEXTILES in Eastern Europe 2017; 25, 6(126):pp. 31-33.
- Bokova, E.S., Devina, E.A., Devin, K. L., Evsyukova, N.V., Abramova, A.B. Effect of Fibrous-Porous Composite Composition on its Radiophysical Characteristics // Fibre Chemistry, March 2017, Volume 48, Issue 6, 1, P. 487-490
- Vlasenko, E.A., Bokova, E.S., Dedov, A.V., Devin, K.L. Radio-absorbent material based on polyvinyl chloride filled with disperse carbon fibre // International Polymer Science and Technology, 2017, Volume 44, Issue 7, , P. T39-T42
- Bokova, E.S., Kovalenko, G.M., Filatov, Y.N., Evsyukova, N.V. Electrospinning as Promising Technology for Expanding the Assortment of Fibre-Reinforced Porous Composite Materials and Coatings // Fibre Chemistry, September 2017, Volume 49, Issue 3, 1, P. 167-172
- Bokova, E.S., Kovalenko, G.M. Interpolymer complexes as modifiers of the structure and properties of polymeric materials // Russian Journal of General Chemistry, June 2017, Volume 87, Issue 6, 1, P. 1386-1394
- Kovalenko, G.M., Bokova, E.S., Filatov, I.Y., Mirontseva, V.V. Electrospun Fibrous Materials Made of Collagen and Chitin Derivatives // Fibre Chemistry, March 2017, Volume 48, Issue 6, 1, P. 466-469
- E.S. Bokova, G.M. Kovalenko, Yu.N. Filatov, N.V. Evsyukov. Electrospinning as a promising technology for expanding the range of fibrous-porous composite materials and coatings // Fibre Chemistry, No. 3, 2017, pp. 30-37
- Directed regulation of processes of structure formation of fibrous-porous composite materials based on solutions of polyetherurethanes (Monograph). Monograph. –M .: RIO MGUDT, 2012.